Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers & Wrongful Death Attorneys
Grossman Law Offices P.C.
If you need the help of a Dallas personal injury lawyer, choosing an experienced attorney with a winning track record is crucial. And while there is certainly no shortage of local firms to choose from, most law firms in Dallas can't truthfully claim that they have relevant experience winning your specific type of personal injury case. We can. While other firms may want to help you with your case, the knowledge and skills that we've earned in 23 plus years of litigation and trial experience prove that we know how to win your case.
So if you've been injured in an auto accident and you need a Dallas car accident attorney to file a lawsuit or insurance claim on your behalf, we can help. If you've sustained an injury at the hands of an 18-wheeler driver and you need an experienced Dallas truck accident lawyer to win your case, we can help. Or if your on-the-job accident has placed your career and future in jeopardy and you know that you need an experienced lawyer to help you file a workers' compensation non subscriber case, a Dallas work injury lawyer from our firm can help.
Practice areas where we have considerable experience:
About Grossman Law Offices
Grossman Law Offices was founded in 1990 by Dallas personal injury lawyer E. Michael Grossman. For more than two decades Michael Grossman and our team of attorneys and staff have, through hard work and dedication, made a profound impact on the lives of thousands of personal injury and wrongful death clients.
Our goal is simple: to make Dallas a safer place to live by holding those responsible for injuries and fatalities accountable by way enforcing our state's laws. Every jury verdict and settlement that we obtain shows would-be defendants that there are consequences for their negligence, thereby forcing individuals and companies alike to think twice before relegating the safety of others to a lower order of priority. Simply put, we take the profit out of negligence.
Our experience and track record speaks for itself, and few, if any firms in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex can claim to have litigated and won as many cases as we have. But it's not just about experience. We go the extra mile to stand out from the crowd.
What Does it Take to be Considered an Outstanding Law Firm?
Is it based on a winning track record? Is it achieved through obtaining significant verdicts and settlements? Is it achieved when a firm's attorneys receive special recognition and awards from groups such as The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, or the Better Business Bureau?
Our answer: All of the above.
Yet no matter the extent to which our Dallas injury attorneys are recognized and respected by our peers and adversaries, more than 23 years of practicing law has taught us that the only true measure of an attorney's accomplishments lay in the trust that his clients place in his abilities. As such, our attorneys are filled with an immense sense of pride in knowing that more serious injury and wrongful death claimants entrust their cases to our firm in a single year than most firms experience in a decade. And we don't take that duty lightly.
Our Firm Has the Experience Necessary to Help Win Your Case
If you spend any time browsing the pages of Dallas personal injury lawyer websites, you'll quickly see that most firms have won a handful of cases over the years. On the contrary, if you peruse our list of recent successes or the numerous examples of our cases that are featured in the news, it is readily apparent that our attorneys do not merely dabble in the field of personal injury law, rather, we have handled thousands of personal injury cases including hundreds of serious injury and wrongful death cases. The reason that so many clients have entrusted us with what is arguably the most important legal matter they will ever face is because our experience shows that we've helped others who have endured the same hardships. Relevant experience matters.
The Grossman Law Offices Difference
Unlike most firms these days, we're prepared to roll up our sleeves and put in the work necessary to win our clients' cases. But that's not the only thing that makes our firm unique. We pride ourselves on a few key characteristics:
- We're available to our clients anytime. We answer the phone 24/7, even on weekends, and you'll always speak to an attorney, not an answering service.
- We don't hide the ball. Many firms keep their clients on a "need to know basis," not us. It's your case and we strive to keep you abreast of all developments and to include you in the decision making.
- We still make house calls. You're welcome to meet with us in our office, but we understand that many personal injury victims have limited mobility. As such, we'll meet you in your home, office, or at the hospital.
- We work with qualified testifying experts. We work with accident recreationists, life care planners, physicians of numerous disciplines, toxicologists, forensic accountants, and other highly qualified experts in order to help educate juries regarding the technical matters of your case. We know which experts are reliable and which to avoid, a necessity in the modern realm of complex litigation.
- We have an in-house investigation team. Most law firms outsource their investigations or they forgo investigating a claim altogether. The first option unnecessarily burdens the client with expense and the second option is nothing short of ruinous to even the most meritorious case. Our in-house investigation team will be dispatched in most cases to gather witness statements, take measurements and recordings, collect photographs and/ or video, to collect and preserve physical evidence, at no cost to the client.
- We have an in-house visual aid department. Good trial lawyers understand the importance of quality visual aids such as large-scale photographs, computer graphic recreations, and videos in order to convey the plaintiff's position to a jury. Most firms outsource the creation of this art work at considerable expense to their clients. We have invested heavily in our own in-house trial support team who create the visual aids that we use in trial, demands, and mediation.
When a retired Army Colonel was killed by an 18-wheeler that rolled through a stop sign causing his car to underride the trailer, his widow and children found justice to be elusive as the defendant (a large transport conglomerate) went well out of their way to refuse to accept responsibility for killing a man who was nothing short of a pillar of the community. The decedent's family knew that they needed the help of an experienced and hardworking Dallas truck accident attorney. Additionally, they knew that their situation warranted entrusting their case to a firm who not only had experience litigating truck accident cases, but also had extensive experience with wrongful death cases. They knew that in order to overcome the obstacles they were facing, they would need to hire an experienced Dallas wrongful death attorney who had experience litigating truck accident cases too. What they discovered was that the attorneys of Grossman Law Offices had spent no less than 24 years winning fatal truck accident cases similar to theirs. Such experience in these two distinct fields of personal injury law proved to be vital as the defendants invested considerable assets in an attempt to escape liability. Our client's trust in our abilities was rewarded when the case was brought to a successful resolution.
When a family of four was killed by a drunk driver, our Dallas drunk driving accident lawyers were entrusted to bring a dram shop lawsuit against the responsible parties.
When a Dallas family discovered that following a car accident, their child (while still in the womb) had sustained injuries that would leave him debilitated for life, they knew that only the careful attention of an experienced Dallas car accident lawyer would enable them to overcome the inherent difficulties associated with bringing a lawsuit years after the fact.
When a young woman suffered significant burn injuries as a defective product exploded and engulfed her in flames, she knew that only an experienced Dallas product liability attorney could help her with her case.
When C. Gonsalez suffered a life-altering hand injury while on the job, he knew that the needed the help of an experienced Dallas work injury attorney. Having been told by numerous workers' compensation lawyers in Dallas that he had an "unwinnable case," Mr. Gonsalez chose to ignore this misinformation, and instead relied upon the recommendation of friends to call our firm. Mr. Gonsalez would later recall, "As soon as I came into Mr. Grossman's office I saw a lot of confidence and sincerity."
When a factory worker lost his life as a co-worker backed over him in an 18-wheeler, when a worker was crushed to death by a pneumatic loading dock, when an oil rig employee was crushed to death by a piece of heavy machinery, when a father of four was struck head-on and killed by an 18-wheeler driver who crossed the center line, when a motorcyclist was run down by an 18-wheeler, and in numerous other instances, our clients knew that our experience as winning Texas personal injury lawyers would prove vital in their cases, and they entrusted our lawyers to help them find justice.