E. Michael Grossman
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Trial Lawyer in Dallas Texas
Michael Grossman is a Dallas personal injury and wrongful death lawyer and the founder of Grossman Law Offices. Michael has over 23 years of experience fighting for the rights of his clients and their families.
Michael earned his doctorate of jurisprudence from the esteemed Baylor University School of Law. He earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Alabama in Business Administration. While at the University of Alabama, Michael lettered in tennis for three years.
After graduating from law school, Michael worked for one of the largest law firms in Texas, which allowed him to obtain the experience needed to start his own firm. Shortly thereafter, he set out on his own and founded Grossman Law Offices.
Michael Grossman is a family man who enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, talking sports, and playing tennis.
Michael has a broad legal knowledge, along with two decades of relevant personal injury and wrongful death experience and a well-deserved reputation for helping his clients. Mr. Grossman is ready to help you obtain compensation and seek justice for any injury or loss you may have experienced.
- St. Mark's School of Texas - 1983
- Undergraduate of University of Alabama - 1987
- Baylor University School of Law - 1990
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas (member in good standing)
- Dallas Bar Association
- North Dallas Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers of America
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- United States Court of Appeals
- The Supreme Court of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Licensed to Practice in Arkansas & Texas